Earlier today, fellow blogger The Dragonfly nominated me for the “Blogger Recognition Award” and let’s just say, this made my soul smile! I am reading this post rather late but all the same I’m honestly highly honored.
I want to give a HUGE thank you to this sweet soul for adding my blog to her nominee list, honestly made my night.
The Dragon Fly‘s blog resonates with my higher self as am I am currently in the mood of transformation. It’s also very interesting that whenever I go hiking I am always guided by a dragonfly, it’s as if they are guiding and supporting me as I continue to ascend higher, spiritually of course! If you’re into positive affirmations and support towards transformation, you’ll love her blog!
THE RULES ARE:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers, or however many you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide link to the post you created.
The Freespirited was created as a platform to submit my feelings and ideas to but it too has been transforming into a site for those who are seek spiritual understanding and development to find answers and resonance. I’ve been blogging for two years but have been writing for about 20 years. I’m not bohemian, just a free spirit, seeking and spreading truth as I know it! In love and light.
My two pieces of advice to new bloggers are:
- Be comfortable – Write because you can. Write because you feel the need to ; whatever the reason, write because it’s your form of expression. Be comfortable with the content that you seek to write.
- Don’t be afraid to reach out and talk to someone – I have no problems contacting others, just ask any of my nominees! If someone reaches out and comments on your post, don’t be afraid to engage in conversation with them because you never know what you can build and or share with one another!
My lovely nominees are:
- Rambling and Thinking
- The Big Seance
- Soul Lines-Diary of a Soul Writer
- Alexandra Lightworker
- 2020 Spiritual Vision
- Spirit Evolution
- The Spirit Garden
- The Realm of the Chaos Fairy
- Kaleidoscope Eyes
- Holistic and Hood
Note: You do NOT have to participate, however, it could be a way to make someone a little more excited about their day 🙂
Thanks to all who read, check out my posts in the archives!